Wednesday 1 April 2009

So simple to run Business for Sale - make £1000pw

Business Type: Internet Businesses/ Websites
Status: Established Business
Profitability: Profitable

The Seller claims that...


"Im a 25 year old Blonde, yet Consistently make up to £1000 per week.
It's so simple!!
Im no Guru, but i can show you what i have learnt"

A little background...
Myself, probably like you also, have tried just about everything when it comes to trying to make a better life for myself... and by that i mean I've tried absolutely everything!!!

I have tried every money making thing out there!! And nothing has worked as consistently as what I'm currently operating...

To save you the hassle of doing the same as what I have done and trawl through all the dross out there, here is a short list of my findings on various 'biz ops'... well the ones i can remember...

The Business Model - It will involve selling hot highly desirable and EXPENSIVE products, which you will source from people who are selling them far cheaper than what people are willing to pay. You then simply pocket the difference.

My personal oppinion is that I would certainly look at the auction and then decide for yourself but I suppose with the required investment of a 'take away' for two you don't have much to lose. The seller currently has a rating of 99.3 so they are obviously doing something right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment